- Dental veneers are a fix-all solution to achieve a desirable smile.
Dental veneers are a thin, tooth-coloured cap or shell that covers the outside of your existing tooth.
- All dental veneers are custom designed to suit your unique smile.
To ensure the veneers fit perfectly in your mouth, they are custom made to suit the shape of your exiting teeth. Your Caringbah dentist will most likely need to take x-rays and impressions of your teeth so the veneers can be crafted.
- Dental veneers are made from safe materials.
Most dental veneer at a dentist near me is made from porcelain or other composite materials, which are safe in your mouth and provide ideal comfort.
- The most modern cosmetic dentistry, including dental veneers, is available at your Caringbah dentist.
Dr David Reid and our dentists Sutherland Shire are committed to providing the community with the most advanced cosmetic dentistry treatment methods.
- Veneers are considered a permanent procedure.
Some porcelain veneers may need to be replaced at some point throughout your life, however the procedure is considered to be permanent. The veneers are bonded to your tooth using a permanent glue. Because your teeth need to be prepared before the bonding, it is important that you always have the veneers in place to ensure your teeth are strong and secure.
- There are flexible payment methods available at certain Dentist Shire so you can afford your dental veneers.
Your dentist should always discuss the cost and limitations of the procedure before they conduct any work. At the Caringbah Dentist, we offer buy now, pay later services to assist with payment for cosmetic dentistry services. You might also like to search for a bulk billing dentist Caringbah.
- Your teeth may need to be prepared before you receive dental veneers.
To make room for the dental veneer in your mouth, your dentist near me may need to prepare your teeth. This is done by reshaping your tooth surface to an amount nearly equal to the thickness of the veneer. Some dentists may do this in a separate appointment to bonding the veneers, while others may be able to complete the procedure in one day.
- Most dental veneers will last about 10 years.
While most dental veneers will need replacement around 10 years after being bonded, some can still look great after 20 years. Your Caringbah dentist will let you know when you need yours replaced.
- Veneers can cover chips, staining, cracks, and minor misalignment.
The reason that dental veneers have become so popular is because they can cover a range of cosmetic issues and present a desirable smile. It’s a solution for a complete smile makeover!
- To get started with dental veneers, you should contact your dentist Sutherland Shire.
When you next visit your dentist, mention that you are interested in dental veneers. They may then be able to investigate whether you are a suitable candidate for veneers. To learn more about your teeth and mouth, the dentist may need to conduct x-rays and possibly make impressions.